Política de cookies
WEBSITE TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE
In compliance with article 10.1 and 2 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11th, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce the identifying details of the company are set out below.
The Company that owns the web domain is Kun Control y Planificación de la Gestión Empresarial, SL. (hereafter KUN), with registered address in Calle Miracruz 4, 1-dcha, Postal Code 20001, San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa), Spain, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Gipuzkoa , Volume 1844, sheet S.S. 18008, and first inscription with VAT number B20705547. The website contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of the website:
1. The information provided by KUN must be considered by the user as an introduction, and should not be used as a determining factor in taking decisions, where KUN is exempt from any liability that results from using it. The contents, business activities, products and services included in this website are not conceived for, nor directed towards those people that reside in jurisdictions where its contents are not authorized.
2. KUN reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in https://www.kunconsulting.es, and can limit or deny access to this website, without prior warning. In particular, KUN reserves the right to delete, limit or block access to its website when technical difficulties arise due to events or circumstances outside KUN´s control which, in its opinion, lower or override the standard security levels put in place for the appropriate functioning of the website
3. KUN will never be liable for losses or damages of any kind caused by accessing and using the website, including, but not limited to, those occurring in computer systems or those provoked by the introduction of computer viruses and/or cyber-attacks. KUN will also not be liable for any damages which may be caused to users by improper use of the website or, in any way whatsoever, for crashes, interruptions, lack of or defects in telecommunications.
4. KUN is not liable for the veracity, integrity or updating of information which it has not prepared by itself and where another source is indicated, nor is it liable for the content of other websites which are provided to the user as alternative sources of information via hyperlink or link on https://www.kunconsulting.es. The hyperlinks will never be considered to be recommendations, sponsorships or distribution by KUN of the information, products and/or services, or, in general, content owned by third parties and offered by them or disclosed by them in any way
5. KUN is not liable for possible discrepancies which, temporarily, may arise between the printed version of its documents and their electronic versions published on its website.
7. KUN can modify at any time the conditions set out here, being duly published as they appear here. Said conditions will be in effect during the time they are displayed and will be valid until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
Data Protection Policy
As a result of the registry as a client for the services rendered by KUN, your data will be protected according to Spanish Statutory Law 15/1999. The data holder will have, at all times, the right to access his record in the database and exercise the right of modification, cancellation and opposition in the terms included in the legislation of Data Protection, by addressing in writing to Calle Miracruz 4, 1-dcha, Postal Code 20001, San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa), Spain.
KUN furthermore informs that it complies with Act 34/2002 dated 11th July, on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and shall request each time explicit consent for processing electronic mails for commercial purposes. KUN hereby informs the user of the existence of an automated personal data file that is duly inscribed in the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency along with the Legal Name of the Company responsible for it.
Intelectual and Industrial Property
The entire KUN´s website, which include all elements contained therein (text, images, trademarks, logos, sound, audio, software, color combinations) as well as the structure, the design and the selection of materials used, are protected by the Intellectual Property Act. Distributing and publicly disseminating, including making it available, of all or part of the content of this portal for commercial purposes, in any format and on any technical media, without the express authorization of KUN, is expressly prohibited.
Access KUN´s website does not award users any rights or ownership of the intellectual and/or industrial copyrights of the contents held on this website. KUN reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against users who violate or infringe intellectual and/or industrial copyright laws.
In pursuance of the provisions in Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Copyright Act, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and disseminate publicly, including the making available modality, of all or part of the contents of the webpage for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without the authorization of KUN. The user agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial copyright pertaining to KUN. The user may view the elements on the portal and also print them out, copy them and store them on the hard disk of his/her computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is exclusively for his/her personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering or manipulating any protective device or security system installed in KUN´s.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In order to comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law of Spain (LOPD) 15/1999 of December 13, we inform you that your data will be incorporated to the corresponding files which sole proprietary is KUN, with registered address in Calle Miracruz 4, 1-dcha, Postal Code 20001, San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa), Spain, with VAT number B20705547, and that you expressly authorize KUN to elaborate all necessary documents related to the management services which have been contracted.
We also inform you that you can exercise your right to access, delete, rectificate, and oppose by addressing in writing to Calle Miracruz 4, 1-dcha, Postal Code 20001, San Sebastián (Spain).